|THE FIRST GLORIOUS MYSTERY
|LORD, GRANT ME THE GRACE OF FAITH
1. After the sabbath, as the first day of the week was
dawning, Mary Magdalene came with the other Mary to
inspect the tomb. (Mt. 28:1) - Hail Mary...
2. The angel came to the stone, rolled it back and sat on
it. (Mt. 28:2) - Hail Mary...
3. Then the angel spoke, addressing the women: "Do not
be frightened. I know you are looking for Jesus the
crucified, but he is not here. He has been raised, exactly
as he promised." (Mt. 28:5-6) - Hail Mary...
4. "He has been raised from the dead and now goes
ahead of you to Galilee." (Mt. 28:7) - Hail Mary...
5. On the evening of the first day of the week, even
though the disciples had locked the doors of the place
where they were.... Jesus came and stood before them.
"Peace be with you." He said.
(Jn. 20:19) - Hail Mary...
6. In their panic and fright they thought they were
seeing a ghost. (Lk. 24:37) - Hail Mary...
7. He said to them, "Why are you disturbed? Look at my
hands and my feet; it is really I."
(Lk. 24:38-39) - Hail Mary...
8. At the sight of the Lord, the disciples rejoiced.
(Jn. 20:20) - Hail Mary...
9. "Peace be with you." Jesus said again. "As the Father
has sent me, so I send you."
(Jn. 20:21) - Hail Mary...
10. "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes
in me, though he should die, will come to life."
(Jn. 11:25-26) - Hail Mary...
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the
Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is
now, and ever shall be, world without end.
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the
fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven,
especially those in most need of Thy mercy.