|THE SECONG GLORIOUS MYSTERY
|LORD, GRANT ME THE GRACE OF HOPE
1. Jesus led His disciples out near Bethany, and with
hand upraised, blessed them.
(Lk. 24:50) - Hail Mary...
2. Jesus addressed them in these words: "Full authority
has been given to me both in heaven and on earth."
(Mt. 28:18) - Hail Mary...
3. "Go therefore, and make disciples of all the nations.
Baptize them in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit." (Mt. 28:19) - Hail Mary...
4. "And know that I am with you always, until the end of
the world." (Mt. 28:20) - Hail Mary...
5. "The man who believes in the good news and accepts
baptism will be saved; the man who refuses to believe in
it will be condemned..." (Mk. 16:16) - Hail Mary...
6. As Jesus blessed them, he left them and was taken up
to heaven. (Lk. 24:51) - Hail Mary...
7. He was lifted up before their eyes in a cloud which
took him from their sight. (Acts. 1:9) - Hail Mary...
8. "This Jesus who has been taken from you will return,
just as you saw him go up to the heavens." (Acts. 1:11) -
9. They fell down to do him reverence, then returned to
Jerusalem filled with joy. (Lk. 24:52) - Hail Mary...
10. Jesus took his seat at God's right hand. (Mk. 16:19)
- Hail Mary...
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the
Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is
now, and ever shall be, world without end.
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the
fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven,
especially those in most need of Thy mercy.