1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the
Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces
to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will
destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will
obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will
withdraw the hearts of people from the love of the world
and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal
things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the
recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying
himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall
never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise
him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided
death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God,
and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall
not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have
during their life and at their death the light of God and the
plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall
participate in the merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been
devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high
degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall
be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the
advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the
entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of
14. All who recite the Rosary are my children, and brothers
and sisters of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Read More About These Promises