|The Second Joyful Mystery
|LORD, GRANT ME THE GRACE OF LOVE OF
1. Mary set out, proceeding in haste into the hill country
to a town of Judah, where she entered Zechariah's house
and greeted Elizabeth.
(Lk. 1: 39-40) - Hail Mary...
2. When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leapt
in her womb. (Lk. 1: 41) - Hail Mary...
3. Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
(Lk. 1: 41) - Hail Mary...
4. She cried out in a loud voice: "Blessed are you among
women and blest is the Fruit of your womb."
(Lk. 1: 42) - Hail Mary...
5. "Blest is she who trusted that the Lord's words to her
would be fulfilled." (Lk. 1: 45) - Hail Mary...
6. Then Mary said: "My being proclaims the greatness
of the Lord, my spirit finds joy in God my Savior."
(Lk. 1: 46-47) - Hail Mary...
7. "For he has looked upon his servant in her lowliness;
all ages to come shall call me blessed."
(Lk. 1: 48) - Hail Mary...
8. "God who is mighty has done great things for me,
holy is his name." (Lk. 1: 49) - Hail Mary...
9. "His mercy is from age to age on those who fear him."
(Lk. 1: 50) - Hail Mary...
10. Mary remained with Elizabeth about three months
and then returned home. (Lk. 1: 56) - Hail Mary...
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the
Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is
now, and ever shall be, world without end.
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the
fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven,
especially those in most need of Thy mercy.