|THE SECOND LUMINOUS MYSTERY
|SELF-MANIFESTATION AT THE WEDDING AT CANA
|LORD, GRANT ME THE GRACE OF FIDELITY
1. On the third day there was a wedding at Cana and the
mother of Jesus was there. (Jn 2:1) - Hail Mary....
2. Jesus and his disciples were also invited to the
wedding. (Jn 2:2) - Hail Mary....
3. When the wine ran short, the mother of Jesus said to
him, "They have no wine." (Jn 2:3) - Hail Mary....
4. Jesus said to her, "Woman, how does your concern
affect me? My hour has not yet come."
(Jn 2:4) - Hail Mary....
5. His mother instructed those waiting on table, "Do
whatever he tells you." (Jn 2:5) - Hail Mary....
6. Jesus said to the servants, "Fill the jars with water."
And they filled them to the brim.
(Jn 2:7) - Hail Mary....
7. Then he told them, "Draw some out now and take it to
the headwaiter." (Jn 2:8) - Hail Mary....
8. And when the headwaiter tasted the water that had
become wine without knowing where it had come from,
he called the bridegroom. (Jn 2:9) - Hail Mary....
9. And said to him, "Every man serves good wine first;
and when men have drunk freely, an inferior one, but
you have kept the good wine until now." (Jn 2:9-10) -
10. Jesus did this as the beginning of his signs in Cana of
Galilee, and so revealed his glory; and his disciples
believed in him. (Jn 2:11) - Hail Mary....
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the
Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is
now, and ever shall be, world without end.
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the
fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven,
especially those in most need of Thy mercy.