|LORD, GRANT ME THE GRACE OF HUMILITY
1. The Angel Gabriel was sent from God....to a virgin
betrothed to a man, named Joseph, of the house of
David. The virgin's name was Mary.
(Lk. 1: 26-27) - Hail Mary...
2. The angel said to her: "Rejoice O highly favored
daughter! The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among
women." (Lk. 1: 28) - Hail Mary...
3. She was deeply troubled by his words, and wondered
what his greeting meant. (Lk. 1: 29) - Hail Mary...
4. The angel said to her: "Do not fear, Mary. You have
found favor with God." (Lk. 1: 30) - Hail Mary...
5. "You shall conceive and bear a son and give him the
name of Jesus." (Lk. 1: 31) - Hail Mary...
6. "Great will be his dignity and he will be called Son of
the Most High. And His reign will be without end."
(Lk. 1: 32-33) - Hail Mary...
7. Mary said to the angel, "How can this be since I do
not know man?" (Lk. 1: 34) - Hail Mary...
8. The angel answered Her: "The Holy Spirit will come
upon you and the power of the Most High will
overshadow you." (Lk. 1: 35) - Hail Mary...
9. "The holy offspring to be born will be called Son of
God." (Lk. 1: 35) - Hail Mary...
10. Mary said: "I am the servant of the Lord. Let it be
done to me as you say." With that the angel left her.
(Lk. 1: 38) - Hail Mary...
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the
Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is
now, and ever shall be, world without end.
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the
fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven,
especially those in most need of Thy mercy.
|The First Joyful Mystery