|MILLION ROSARY CHALLENGE
|I am 47 years old and I'd like to live long enough to see this site help deliver 1,000,000 Rosaries to Heaven.
Here are a few ways it could happen.
40 Years at 68.5 Rosaries a day - not likely I'd still be here
30 Years at 91.3 Rosaries a day - pushing my luck
20 Years at 137 Rosaries a day - stats say I should be here
10 Years at 274 Rosaries a day - very likely to be around
If the two of us are good for 2 to 8 per day, we're still a little short! So how are we going to accomplish it?
Working Together. See Promise #12 from Our Holy Mother. Here are 5 suggestions on how you can help.
* Great idea from one of our participants! *
1. Tell all of your praying friends. Ask your priest to announce this website in your church
bulletin. I'd love to know if this happens!
2. Pray the rosary daily and include the site and its mission in your intentions.
3. Purchase from our online store. You'll get a quality product and your purchase will help
with associated costs while promoting the Holy Rosary.
4. Make a donation. Sometimes I advertise the site on Google and Yahoo. Searches for
"Scriptural Rosary" will find us easily but not so for searches on "rosary". Please consider a
small donation. Your support will make a big difference!!! Today's Count
5. Set up automatic monthly support. Support the site and it's mission on a monthly basis.
Just select an amount for your monthly gift. You can cancel your pledge at any time.
The following table shows just how possible and how quickly this can be done. Please consider being a
participant in this worthwhile cause. Based on the revised goal of 500,000 rosaries prayed.
Through WE 9/23/17 we are at 280,436 rosaries prayed. At our 3 week average (949 per week) 500,000
rosaries will be prayed in March 2022. Based on last week (1050) in September 2021.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you decide to participate. It's a good cause and I can't do it alone!
Thanks! Please remember to bookmark this site.
I Will Help With Both Prayers And A Donation
I Will Help As A Praying Participant
Back to the Main Page