1. People must first CONVERT: turn away from sin and go back to God.
This entails the usual demands of the Christian life like prayer, reading
Scripture, obedience to the commandments, concern for others.
Beyond it there are special requests from the Blessed Virgin:
2. DAILY OFFERING. "Offer up each day whatever God requests of
you... for the conversion of sinners and reparation for sin."
3. REPARATION. "Pray, fast, and make sacrifices for your sins and for
the sins of all sinners and unbelievers."
4. EUCHARIST. Frequent prayer, adoration and reparation before Jesus
in the Blessed Sacrament.
5. FIVE FIRST SATURDAYS. "Confess, offer Mass, receive Holy
Communion on the First Saturday of five consecutive months... with the
intention of making reparation to me..."
6. ROSARY. "Each day recite the prayers of the rosary, five decades
at least -- meditating on the mysteries -- to make reparation for
7. CONSECRATION. Consecrate yourself to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This means entrusting yourself to
their care and protection. Wear the brown scapular as a sign.
The above was copied from this web site. It is a very interesting article concerning the atomic bomb at
Hiroshima and eight Jesuit priests that miraculously survived the blasts without any of the expected
(used with permission)
|HOW DOES ONE LIVE THE FATIMA MESSAGE?